During a visit to the website, we store ‘cookies’ on your computer’s hard drive. This is merely done to improve the experience of the recurrent visitor. Cookies are essential for us in order to optimise your visit on our website. Cookies can, for example, remember every technical choice you have made (e.g. language settings), which helps us offer you more relevant services and suggestions and thus optimizes your experience on this website.
When visiting the website of Smart NV, we recommend that you enable cookies on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. Without enabling cookies, it is possible that we will not be able to offer you a full service on our website. If, however, you feel the urgent need to restrict, block or remove cookies, we gladly explain you how to manage your browser settings:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer
- In Internet Explorer, click on ‘Internet Options’ in the ‘Extra’ menu.
- Under the ‘Privacy’ tab, set the settings to ’low’ or ‘accept all cookies’ (any setting above ‘medium’ will disable cookies).
- Click on 'OK'.
For Mozilla Firefox
- Click on ‘Firefox’ in the top left corner of your browser and then select ‘Options’.
- Under the ‘Privacy’ tab, make sure ‘Tell websites I do not want to be tracked’ is not ticked.
- Click on ‘OK’.
For Google Chrome
- Click on ‘Extra’ in the top of your browser window and select ‘Options’.
- Under the ‘Under the Hood’ tab, look for 'Privacy' and select ‘Content Settings’.
- Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’.
- Click on to ‘Cog’ icon in the top of your browser window and select ‘Preferences’.
- Click on ‘Security’ and then tick the option that says: ‘Block cookies from third parties and advertisers’.
- Click 'Save'.
Or check with the help function of your internet browser.
We use Google Analytics to generate reports about site visits, and to improve this website. We do generate anonymous reports based on country statistics, and therefore we are sharing your IP address with Google. We do not use this information for remarketing or profiling purposes. We do not share this information with any 3rd parties, except for Google. This analytical information stored by Google is automatically deleted after 26 months from your last visit. We do not use facebook tracking or any other tracking services.